If you’d like to contribute to our ongoing efforts to help the Evangelical Covenant Church be a more hospitable place for LGBTQ people, please consider donating at the link below.
Specifically your donations will help our efforts in achieving our goals to:
- Create safe and supportive space for LGBTQ Covenanters, their families, and allies.
- Increase cultural competency, foster diverse and respectful relationships, and nurture healthy dialogue with regard to sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Provide resources to individuals and congregations about LGBTQ inclusive approaches to theology, church life, and pastoral practice.
- Ensure that LGBTQ voices are heard in places of denominational discernment.
- Honor the stories of our LGBTQ friends. Praise and lament in a minor key.
- Remember the historic, inclusive trajectory of the Covenant and provide critical reflection on singular narratives.
MF4i also tithes annually to designated funds at the ECC that are working for mercy and justice in other areas.
We are a 501c3 and your donation is tax deductible.